- Mix the mint sauce and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of clingfilm and flatten them out using a rolling pin so they are all of an even thickness.
- Brush them with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Braai or fry the breasts in a non-stick pan over medium heat, turning every 2 minutes, until they are cooked through and nicely browned.
- Brush 4 slices of pineapple with olive oil before braaing or frying them on medium-high heat until caramelised on both sides.
- Slice each of the rolls in half and butter both halves.
- Smear a spoonful of atchar onto the bottom half of each roll.
- Top with the first chicken breast, followed by lettuce, mint raita, a slice of pineapple, a second chicken breast and slices of tomato.