10 Dec Wrapped Jalapeño Pops
WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPS
- 100 g smooth cream cheese
- 150 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 5 ml fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 ml milled black pepper
- 1 ml paprika
- 12 PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Halves
- 12 rashers streaky bacon
- Micro greens
- BBQ sauce or chutney (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley, black pepper and paprika together in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Halves on a flat surface and fill with the cheese mixture.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the middle of each Jalapeño and secure with a toothpick.
- Place the PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Halves in a single layer on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked and crispy.
Serve warm or at room temperature with micro herbs and a BBQ sauce or chutney, if desired.