- 150 g savoury mince, cooked
- 4 PEPPADEW® Jalapeño cones
- 4 slices of bread, buttered
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 5 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and milled black pepper
- Stuff the PEPPADEW® Jalapeño cones with the cooked savoury mince. Place two slices of bread, buttered side facing down on a board.
- Top each slice of bread with two stuffed PEPPADEW® Jalapeño cones, mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes, salt and milled black pepper.
- Enclose the sandwiches with the top slice of bread, buttered side facing outwards.
- Use a spatula to transfer the sandwich to a jaffle iron, toasted sandwich maker or panini press.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the bread is crispy and golden and the cheese has melted.