High in vitamins and infused with a zesty Salsa. Sure to impress anyone lucky enough to try it!
- 4 pieces salmon fillet
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, stones and diced
- 50 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- Rub the seasoning over the salmon, drizzle the olive oil onto a hot flat grill plate and place the salmon pieces skin side down onto the grill.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes to char the skin, turn and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Remove, cover and rest for a few minutes before serving with the salsa.
Method For The Salsa
Mix the mango, PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, spring onions, coriander and lime juice and season.
Serve with Ciabatta bread on the side.