JALAPEÑO GARLIC SOUP
- 30 ml olive oil
- 30 ml butter
- 1 head of garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 x 400g tin Italian tomatoes, chopped
- 1 litre beef stock
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125 ml Feta cheese, crumbled
- 60 ml PEPPADEW® Sliced Jalapeño
- 30 ml fresh coriander leaves
- Chopped croutons to serve
- Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan. Cook the garlic until light brown.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the mixture forms a thick sauce. Add the beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg in a thin stream, stirring continuously. Add the Feta cheese, PEPPADEW® Sliced Jalapeño and fresh coriander. Serve in warmed soup bowls topped with croutons.
Serve in warmed soup bowls topped with croutons.