A quick & easy Chocolate Brownie Recipe with Cherries and PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers for a unique twist. A moist & fudgy baked dessert that’s a real crowd-pleaser.
- Preheat the oven to temperature on the Brownie Mix packet.
- Line and grease a brownie tin.
- Make the brownies according to instructions in the packet, and pour into the prepared tin.
- Scatter the cherries over the top of the brownie mixture, followed by the Sweet PEPPADEW® Piquanté Peppers, and lastly the white chocolate chips.
- Bake according to the instructions on the packet, remove and allow to cool completely before cutting.
Serve with ice cream or cream