BRIE & CAULIFLOWER BASE PIZZA
- 500g cauliflower, grated and steamed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 Tbsp PEPPADEW® brine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp parsley
- 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1 cup rocket
- 100g new potatoes, skin on, cooked
- 200g brie, sliced
- 100g PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté Peppers chopped
- 200g Mozzarella cheese
- Balsamic reduction for dressing
- Combine the cauliflower, eggs, parmesan cheese, PEPPADEW® brine, parsley, flour and season.
- Bake at 180’c for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and layer with brie, baby potato, PEPPADEW® Mild Piquanté peppers and mozzarella.
- Return to the oven until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the oven, top with rocket and drizzle balsamic reduction over and serve.
Replace the potato with caramelised onion.