An easy pull apart bread recipe perfect for any party, picnic or gathering! Piquanté Peppers, sweetcorn & cheese give it a delicious sweet & savoury taste.
2 cups self-raising flour
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 jar PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté peppers Mild Chopped
1 can 400g whole sweetcorn kernels, drained
1/2 cup strong mature cheese, grated
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup pouring cream
- Grease a bundt tin and preheat the oven to 180°C
- Rub the butter into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs
- Stir in the sugar, salt, PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté peppers Mild Chopped, sweetcorn, cheese and parmesan.
- Whisk together the egg, milk and cream, and pour into the flour mixture, mix until well combined. Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out a spoonsful of dough and place in the bundt tin.
- Bake for 25 – 35 minutes until golden brown and a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove and all to cool slightly in the tin, approx. 15 minutes, before turning out, serve warm and pull apart to eat!