A simple & hearty Irish-style pizza recipe with flavourful ingredients like potatoes, ham & PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers. Perfect for a St Patrick’s Day celebration!
600 g potatoes, peeled
400 g ham, sliced
240 g PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
50 ml butter, melted
50 ml olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Thinly slice the potatoes (preferably on a mandolin) and arrange 1/3 of the potatoes in a layer in a casserole dish.
- Divide the ham in half and layer over the potatoes, scatter over 1/3 of the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped.
- Season well with salt & pepper, arrange the next third of the potatoes, and top with the ham, and PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped.
- Arrange the last third of the potatoes over the ham, season. Pour over the melted butter and olive oil.
- Bake for 40 – 50 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender and lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes, garnish with fresh thyme and cut into wedges to serve.