1 Cup Butter, unsalted
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
3 Tbsp Onion, dried, minced
5 Cups Water, cold
Buttermilk Biscuit Mix (1 box – 2.26kg)
2 ¼ cups Ham, small dice
3 Cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup PEPPADEW® Piquanté Peppers Slices
1. Melt butter in small saucepan; add mustard and dried onion.
2. Whisk until thoroughly combined; keep warm.
1. Add water, biscuit mix, ham and cheese, PEPPADEW® Piquanté Peppers Slices
to mixing bowl; whisk or stir rubber spatula until soft dough forms. Do not overmix.
2. Use #40 scoop and drop biscuit dough in 5×7 pattern on parchment-lined full
3. Bake as directed below; remove from oven and immediately brush Mustard
Butter over tops.
4. Serve warm.
Convection Oven 160 degrees Celsius 8-10 minutes
Standard Oven 190 degrees Celsius 10-12 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 4 minutes of baking