10 Dec Vietnamese Rice Roll
VIETNAMES RICE ROLLS
- 100 g cooked chicken breast, thinly sliced and cut into strips
- 50 g carrot, sliced into julienne strips
- ¼ English cucumber, sliced into julienne strips
- 6 PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Cones
- 6 Vietnamese rice roll wrappers
- 200 g crisp lettuce, shredded
- 30 ml mint leaves, roughly torn
- 30 ml coriander leaves, roughly torn
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Soy sauce
- Lime wedges
- Fill each PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Cone with chicken, carrot and cucumber.
- Place some cold water in a tray and dip a rice roll wrapper in the water for approximately 10 -15 seconds or until it just starts to soften.
- Lay the wrapper on a flat surface and top the first third with shredded lettuce, mint and coriander and lay the stuffed PEPPADEW® Jalapeño on the lettuce bed.
- Enclose the filling in the rice wrapper and roll into a spring roll.
- Repeat with the remaining spring rolls.
- Serve at once, sliced in half, with sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and lime wedges.