10 Dec Tomato with Basil Pasta
TOMATO WITH BASIL PASTA
- Combine beans and PEPPADEW® Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce in a medium casserole dish.
- Place in a 180°C oven for 10-15 minutes, just until bubbling. If it looks a little dry, add a splash of water.
- Make four indents in the beans with the back of a spoon and crack an egg into each.
- Return to the oven and bake the eggs until cooked to your liking; approx. 5 minutes for soft eggs.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately with fresh country bread for scooping up the beans.