10 Dec Seared Salmon Spaghetti
SEARED SALMON SPAGHETTI
- In a saucepan, add the PEPPADEW® Piquanté Pepper & Garlic Pasta Sauce, white wine, fresh cream and shredded basil leaves.
- Bring the sauce to a boil then add the sugar and stir well.
- Add the sauce to the 500 g cooked Spaghetti and set aside until needed.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, fry the salmon fillets on both sides for 2- 3 minutes for a medium cooked fish.
- Gently heat through the spaghetti and sauce if necessary.
- Serve the seared salmon fillets on top of the spaghetti.
Add fresh dill to lift the flavour of the dish.