10 Dec Quick Beef & Noodle Bake
QUICK BEEF & NOODLE BAKE
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup white wine
- 400 g (1 jar) PEPPADEW® Tomato and Jalapeño Chillies Pasta Sauce
- Handful chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 500 g shell noodles, cooked
Knob of butter
½ cup grated Cheddar
2 Tbsp (30 ml) grated Parmesan
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion and red pepper until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the mince, Worcestershire, wine and PEPPADEW® Tomato and Jalapeño Chillies Pasta Sauce. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add a little water if needed. Adjust seasoning.
- Combine mince, parsley and noodles in a casserole dish, dot with butter and sprinkle over the Cheddar and Parmesan.
- Bake in a 180°C oven until the cheese is melted and golden, approx. 15 – 20 minutes.
Vegetarian mince works well in this recipe, too!