09 Dec Pasta Salad
This easy Pasta Salad Recipe is packed full of Mediterranean flavour & drizzled with a delicious homemade salad dressing. A great side dish or lunch idea.
- 500 g Fusilli pasta (spirals)
- Pinch of Salt
- Olive oil
- 10 – 12 PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Whole or Hot Whole
- 500 g ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup black olives
- 500 g mozzarella, cubed
- 10 sundried tomatoes, drained & chopped
- Handful of torn basil leaves
- 50 g toasted pine nuts
- 15 g chopped flat leaf parsley
- Place in a bowl with the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers, olives, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
- To make the dressing – whiz all ingredients in a food processor and toss through the pasta salad.
- Spoon into a serving dish and garnish with flat leaf parsley, pine nuts & black pepper.
Serve with your favourite salad dressing, and a crispy baguette.