10 Dec Mexican Corn Salad
MEXICAN CORN SALAD
- Place the vinegar and sugar into a non-metallic bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the onions and coat in the mixture.
- Cover and set aside for at least 15 minutes for the onions to pickle.
- Grill or griddle the corn for 1-2 minutes per side, if desired, for charred edges.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the corn from the cob and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the preserved onions and pickling juice and PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Halves to the remaining ingredients.
- Toss lightly and plate onto a serving platter.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves before serving.