10 Dec Jalapeño Burger
- Coat the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry, or grill, the chicken fillets until cooked. Set aside.
- Halve the bread buns and spread some mayonnaise onto the cut sides.
- Stand the bread bun bases on a flat surface and divide the tzatziki onto the buns.
- Top each bun with a chicken fillet, a slice of cheese (optional), grilled PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Halves, pineapple slices and rocket leaves.
- Place the top half of the bun on to the burger to close and serve.