10 Dec Cheesy Jalapeño Pizza
CHEESY JALAPEÑO PIZZA
- 500 g readymade white bread dough *
- Polenta or cake flour, for dusting
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Neapolitan pasta sauce
- 50 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Buffalo mozzarella ball, torn
- 5 – 7 PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Cones
- 100 g salami, sliced
- 50 g olives, pitted
- Micro herbs
- Milled black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Roll out the bread dough onto a floured or polenta-dusted counter top until ½ cm in thickness. Transfer the dough to a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Spread the Neapolitan pasta sauce on top of the dough. Top the pizza base with the cheddar and torn Mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Top the pizza with the PEPPADEW® Jalapeño Cones, salami and olives. Return to the oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with salt, pepper and micro herbs.