10 Dec Butternut Spaghetti
- In a sauce pan, heat the coconut oil and sauté the onions.
- Add the mushrooms, garlic and parsley and fry on a high heat until the mushrooms are browned.
- Add the butternut spaghetti and PEPPADEW® Green Pepper and Garlic pasta sauce.
- Allow to cook for 2 minutes; then add the cream and Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.
- Butternut spaghetti is best served al dente so avoid overcooking.
- Replace the butternut spaghetti with baby marrow spaghetti for a lighter dish with a pop of colour.