09 Dec Beef in Black Bean Sauce
BEEF IN BEAN SAUCE
For the marinade:
- 400g beef strips
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 salt
- 2 Tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine
- 1 Tbsp oil
For the dish:
- 1 cup julienne peppers, red, green and yellow
- 2 tsp black bean paste
- 1 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 beef stock cube
- 4 tsp water
- ¼ tsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp oil for frying
- 410 g red kidney beans
- 4 Tbsp PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers Mild Chopped
- 500g baby marrow noodles, cooked
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade together, and marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the oil and add the beef, to brown.
- Add the garlic, ginger and black bean paste.
- Add the stock, julienne mixed peppers water and sugar, and mix well.
- Add the PEPPADEW® Sweet Piquanté Peppers chopped and red kidney beans, remove from the heat and serve over baby marrow noodles.